Great opportunity to join a fun award-winning design agency in Berkeley. We're looking for an addition to our team. Projects include work for clients like Gap, UCSF, Stanford, and others.
- Understanding Drupal API, commitment to following Drupal standards for coding and commenting
- Experience in creating custom themes, modules and/or distributions
- Solid understanding and implementation of SEO
- Strong knowledge of LESS, Saas and mixin
- Experience with Acquia and/or Pantheon platforms
- Experience with Responsive Development best practices
- Strong knowledge and experience of cross-browser/platform testing, identifying and resolving bugs
- Professionalism and excellence in communication
Good to have:
- Experience in implementation of 3rd-party services (share example work if any)
- Strong knowledge of Foundation and/or Bootstrap
- Capable of setting up LAMP environment
- Experience with WordPress
- Must demonstrate code examples; custom theme(s) and module(s), use of Drupal API, mixins, etc.
- Has ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Has capacity to multi-task, balances multiple priorities and interruptions
- Can debug and troubleshoot issues as they come up
Does this sound like you? If so, please let me know. Please email Esten Sesto at firstname.lastname@example.org about this position.